You reap what you sow?
What are you Planting Today?
Are you planting the seeds of growth? What are you doing or going to do to water these seeds, to make them grow into what you want to become, to where you see yourself? Plant them daily.
Make it your goal to grow a little bit daily.
We can all feel trapped at times. Like we are always looking up into the light, but unable to climb out. Well together we can change that, we can become that better us.
So last blog we talked a little about physically growth. This time lets talk some about our spiritual growth. It is so important as it affects our emotional life, which can affect our physical and in the end affect our financial. So what do we do?
How do we start ?
Lets start in the beginning. The beginning of our day that is. What is our ritual or habit each morning? Are we planting seeds for good growth this day? You know if you don’t take control of your life at that first moment, the world will drain you of those new visions and goals, pulling you into, well just life. This is critical. Heres my list of do’s and don’t, maybe you could share yours.
- Be thankful and just smile. You woke up right? Thats something to thankful for. Set the mood for the day.
- Yes bathroom, then drink those glasses of water
- Relax don’t start thinking of the day yet, breathe in through your nose and out through your mouth, just be at peace for a bit.
- Now for me I like reading the Psalms and Proverb of that day. Like a cross, if we get our upward right (Psalms) our outward seems to follow( Proverbs) How we see God effects how we see and treat others It also effects how we see ourselves and know we were created for better than what we are now. Be transformed daily.
- Give your day to God and ask for guidance and assistance in accomplishing His will and seeing people like He sees them. Remember His will is for you to be your best. Riches are far beyond possessions, in fact be sure you possess things and or goals or desires and they don’t possess you.
- Now Yes Now think about what you want to accomplish today. What are your priorities? What has to be done, you need to do and then what you would like to do. Make a list and allocate time for each. Again schedule your time or the world will schedule it for you. Remember NO is not a dirty word. Say yes to your goals and plans first and you will actually be of more value to others than always saying YES.
- Do some simple exercises to get your blood flowing and your body functioning
- Ok go eat and start your day.
- Check your emails
- Log into Facebook
- Begin thinking about all the things others say you need to do or even expect of you
- Resist letting stress and worry sneak in and steal your joy and excitement for the new you. Yesterday is gone it’s not coming back. What happened happened you can’t change that.
- Forget or forgive what anyone has said or done that could ruin your day. Its past it’s not you or at least not the new you.
Now let that breeze blow in your face and know you are growing better everyday.
Lets set our minds on thinking about things that really matter in life. Don’t get drawn into focusing on the trivial things that will all pass away in time anyway. Build lasting value.
Take off into your future. We can’t get anywhere if we don’t take flight, so lets spread our wings and go.
Have you done your 7 levels checkup? If not, please see my previous blog and find your Why! Thats your Why for all the areas you want to grow in. Financially, physically emotionally, and spiritually. Can you see it? Visualise yourself where you want to be, in each of these areas of your life?
Thanks for visiting and we are going to do this.. Today ends January so no more sitting around, we have to get things done. I’m not totally satisfied with my progress so far, but I did grow. How did you do? See you next time.